View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty1960 View Post
I've noticed it's worse when I lay on my side. I have gotten to where I use two pillows and elevate my head a little and that seems to make it better. I generally sleep on my back or my side - an abundance of chest related physical anatomy makes it impossible to sleep on my stomach !!

Is it one side more then another . . . although vertigo problems can be both sides too? For me, I have to sleep on my right side with my face pointing down (with back of my head propped up). If I don't, I will often choke, my heart beats hard, I feel nauseous, and I can't seem to get any air into my lungs.

I imagine there is some "emotional" response included in that, because who wouldn't be a little freaked out when they feel that way?

Try various methods of propping up pillows, taking away pillows, etc. to see if it helps at all. It may just be a hug thing, but the fact that it bothers you most when you are laying made me think of the vertigo angle.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-11-2008)