Thread: surgery #64?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Awwwwww Becki! My heart half sank when I read that, but the other half was slightly relieved that at least they found something causing the pain and felt they could do something about it. It's always such a double-edged sword, eh? Wasn't too clear on the shunt revision side of things...so the scans look normal and if she can wait for the laproscopic they'll check the shunt during that operation and if necessary revise it then? Is that what you meant? Sorry, still a little bit of brain fug going on with me, post-op! And you're right...1 op is better than 3. How does Hailie feel about all this? She must be absolutely sick and tired of hospitals, and I'll bet she's not the only one. Please tell her I'm thinking of her and wishing her better. Maybe in a way it'll be good for you to have your job and get some daily sense of normality for a bit. Hospitals can send you stir crazy. I'm sure your other half will rise to the challenge...when my pressure was rising way too high last month in hospital, Mum wasn't there for a bit but Dad was...Mum's usually the one in charge, like you! But as soon as he realised I was in trouble, he literally sprinted to get me help, which arrived in less than two minutes. I hadn't even realised he was watching me so closely! I'm sure you can rest easy! Anyway, keep us all posted and BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL. x
Spiritgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote