View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 03:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ribbon Share my joy: FULLY FAVORABLE!!!!

After so many years of waiting *sniffle-snort* it's FINALLY HAPPENED!! OMG, I feel like I'm tripping on acid! Is it true?!? Is this really what I think it is??

Please help me - I've been let down and had the carpet pulled from under me so often, I'm not believing what I'm reading.

Anne
---------------------
Social Security Administration

Retirement, Survivors, and Disability Insurance

Notice of Decision

Date:March 03,2008

As a result of our additional review, we are able to make a fully favorable medical decision and find that you meet the medical requirements for disability benefits. The onset of your disability is established as of June 01, 2003. Therefore, it is not necessary to have your case decided at the hearing level. We have not yet made a decision about whether you meet the non-medical requirements, but we will make that decision soon. You will soon get a notice about the amount of your payments if you meet the nonmedical requirements.

If you agree with our revised determination, you need take no further action and your hearing request will be dismissed. If you disagree with our revised determination, you may request that the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review proceed with your pending request for hearing. Your request should be made in writing and filed within 30 days from the mailing date of this notice. Your request may be filed with any Social Security office.

"It is what it is."
astern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gibbrn (09-15-2008)