View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 05:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't think ANYONE could beat the living expenses here right now, well, maybe Hawaii. I've whined about it before so won't bore you all with it...I bet Sedona is half what I pay here!

Vonn,
Yes, we would have a home in both places. I'll be a Medical Transciptionist, so I can move freely around, and DH...he can draw his retirement now (48) and then flip burgers if he wanted too. He says he wants too LOL!! He's tired of being in telecommunications...He hates his job! But it pays the bills

We have considered Mexico as well! If Cayokay is around....I saw a show on the history channel last night about Belize and the (what are their names!) Inca's??? No, no....the M.....something....I'm a duffus! Anyway...it was beautiful! They also have one of the remaining coral reefs there....how cool would that be? Cayokay...why did you move there???

I'm a bit scared of leaving the USA...I love our country and would be afraid of never getting back if there was some kind of world war or disaster. So I hesitate about it!

I want the beach too, but after looking at the Corpus Christi area (and surrounding eastern beaches of TX) I'm not convinced its the right place for me. Washington and Oregon are too wet I think. California, well....need I say more? I'd never make it on the East coast....now Florida? Too flat and hurricanes. So WHAT BEACH can I move too? New Orleans? LOL?! Missisippi? OMG...its so hard to decide where to make my second home! Arizona came up because DD wants to go to school in the Southwest somewhere....

Decisions decisons....

Dot

PS VONN: Yes, I think half here and there would be ideal! It would be more like this tho:
May to Aug in Alaska and Aug to May else where.....but you could easily do just June-Aug here....

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote