View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Make one for yourself!!!

I'm telling you, it's so easy, you can do it in one minute.

Get a half a yard of any kind of lace. Wrap one end around a hanger and glue gun it.

Hang the hanger on a hook.

Get all your earrings and stuff. Just stick the earrings in the eyelets and take your chains and necklaces and open the at the clasp, put them on the hanger (at one end) and reclose them. They can't fall off either. Do the same at the other end with your bracelets (the one's that open and close).

And hangers have a two little hooks on the tops (at least mine does).
I just put all my rings on these.

So I will say that 95% of my jewelry is right in front of me on my wall. And if you secure the earrings correctly, (with the posts on the backs), when you have to travel, you just lay it in your luggage, and when you get to where you want to go, you just open your suitcase, take it out, hang it up. Now many of my earrings are the kind that just slide in my pierced ears and hang over in the back. They don't have any backs. These are the easiest thing to put on this earring hanger thingee. You just pop the earrings into the eyelets. I mean, what on earth is simpler than this thing???

I'll bet Joy Mangano (ever hear of her?), will invent a similar thing and charge $49.99 on Home Shopping.

mel
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote