View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default neuro on vacation

Had to call the neuro today - legs are full of spasticity - Buzzing down my neck & back is back (L'Mittes?) - tongue & half of face is numb..... so tired and pain in my legs.

Neuro is on vacation till Tuesday but I did speak to her nurse and she had me call my PCP - she had me increased my Baclofen to 80 mg a day - make sure I take my Darvocet tonight and call her in the morning to let her know how I am. The nurse at Neuro told me that everything that is going on is all part of MS and since I have a probable this will help with the dx. I don't want a dx if this is how I am going to feel. I want to be me again.....

Just wanted to check in before going to bed. I don't feel good and I know the depression isn't helping me.... I need to get over the feeling sorry for myself. Riverwild told me I was going to have the "why me" stage - I am here. Cried coming home from class tonight...... I don't want to feel like this. Why me I asked myself and that I remembered RW and I talking about it. This really stinks (wanted to use a harsher word but know I can't)

ok, I am going to take the Darvocet and head to bed - I just hope this doesn't last long and I am better soon.

thanks for listening and letting me vent.

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be NO courage unless you're scared.
yeahbut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote