View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry to here this has hit you. I agree you should get it checked out, but my bet is on panic. This is only based on me. In Nov 07 I was DX copd and could breath fine till then. Then I suddenly couldn't. It was panic. I went on celexa 60 and it became better. The in 2-08 I was DX MS. That was it. Panic, Panic....anytime of day I could not breath. It just popped up out of no where land. No other sx then could not breath. I know mine is panic and I know why - the heck with copd - this is MS! This is terrible! I'm scared, alone and with several battles to fight alone -hence panic. Ex: I was fine till I read your post tonight - not you but knowing you can get this from MS scared me - hence panic and breathing prob. now. I don't know how you feel, but panic can be controlled. I take celexa and zanex, I know that's a lot but - whatever it take IMHO. If you do have panic then 1 celexa or lexapro (sp)... would most likely do fine. Your nuero will give it to you. I go to a psy. for mine due to dosage. I wish you all the luck in the world ~Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-12-2008)