View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 09:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Appreciation

thank you everyone for your condolences, yes it is a trying time, my sister & her husband will be going for grief counseling, although it is sad, I think they are doing very well & are not bitter, & are working to honor their son with the scholarship fund and other good deeds...

I am feeling better today, had a stomach ache all afternoon, it felt like the burning that was in my throat & nose yesterday. I get to take the rest of the week off & have some fun !!!! So said my boss! they will be doing construction all week on that floor. He said that our office was spotless, except for the carpet, but of course the dry wall is not painted over yet. The lady that co-ordinates the construction also has allergies so she said she would see that they got my office cleaned up.

he sat down at my desk & said he smelled something & got an instant headache... No telling what kind of chemicals they are using in the other suite of offices, plus dry wall etc. etc.

I was also out Friday when the movers were there, because I had already scheduled to stay with my sister that day. I came out like a bandit on this move!!!
GFPaperdoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote