View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 09:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ellie,

Thanks Ellie, Well-I have to tell you-I am their daughter!
M R is my first and middle initial of my name-my friends and family all call me MR, it stands for Mary Rosser ('cause it is too long and/or people have a hard time remembering the full name and no one wants to be bothered, I guess)
Sorry-I hope I have not hurt your feelings or made you feel bad. I have been MR my whole life...I should have know that in cyber space it may be confusing.

Quote;
Quote:
they did do the proper testing to check for any brain damage cause from head trauma, right?
No, I do not think anything was done at the time of her fall. LIke I said, she just got up and went on with life-until the first seizure.

On Monday I see one of her doctors, I am going to her doctor to tell her (the doc.) what I have found out and to see if she will help me to talk my mom into seeking help.

I realize that if it is Geschwind, there is no cure, but behavior and cognitive therapy can help, and maybe a tweak in her medication. And hopefully bring much need peace and understanding to this-something we all need.

Well, it is getting late, so I will close for now, but come back tomorrow.

MR
MRFurr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote