View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
Oh, Char, it is hard, there is no doubt about that. But, you will get through this current hurdle because you are tough. There is a grain of wisdom from a wise woman I know, she says that, "Tough times don't last, tough people do."

Get yourself some rest and let us know how the upped dose did for you.
Thanks Cindy - sometimes "I" forget I say that when it comes to myself. Thanks for the reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
(((YB))) I am glad you took the time to post how you are feeling. I think that is great.

Take care, get some rest and "post us" in the morning.
Thank tkrik - I knew I would feel better just getting it out and who better to
get it out to than the folks who understand how I feel..... that is what makes this place so great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
Remember, whatever He doesn't take away, He gets us through.
B2U - My Gram, the person who I looked up to and meant the most to me for so many years, used to say something close to that.... "He wouldn't put it on your plate if he didn't think you could handle it". I sometimes think he is over loading my plate and I am ready to break but when I look to him for guidance I always seem to make it through...... thanks B2U.

This morning the spasticity (not as severe as yesterday though), tongue & face numbness and the L'Mette's are all still there, but the pain has subsided with the Darvocet and that makes a world of difference! I have a really hard time dealing with pain. Stiffness, Spasms & numbness I can deal with...... pain is another story. I am just hoping it will last through the day until I can take another Darvocet when I get home tonight.....

Thank you everyone for your support - I knew this was the place to come..... and emotionally I am better this morning as well. Just had to get it off my chest.

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be NO courage unless you're scared.
yeahbut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote