View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:31 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Ahhh Char!

I posted here last night, or I tried to, but Vista decided to update itself and shut me down before it actually got posted. I am glad to hear you sounding better this morning.

We ALL go through this, sometimes repeatedly. I always go back to what Mary said to me once about better living through chemistry. I didn't want to take any pharmaceuticals and I finally got around to the fact that my life HAD changed now and if I was going to keep ON GOING, I had to ask for meds.

It ain't easy trying to tell a doc what is happening when YOU don't even know what or why. I still keep a log of symptoms and where it hurts and when I go to the doc, they get the list. Pain gets rated on the 1-10 scale.

It's a LOT OF WORK!!

You've just gone back to school and work after a trip. You were sick. I'm willing to bet you're run down a bit too, along with the depression. Stop being so darned hard on you, you're doing the very best you can!

This isn't a lecture, it's me standing beside you and letting ya lean on me!

Let us know how you feel when you get home and if you need it, take another pill BEFORE it gets bad enough to make you cry!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
yeahbut (03-12-2008)