View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 06:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WE HAVE A SORE THROAT! I have never been so happy for an illness! She is on antibiotic... they didn't think it was strep, but he said that if Megan "tells" us she doesn't feel good, it is time to treat it. I know that Megan has a temp after a seizure, but she also has had seizure from her temp rising too quickly. I think she may have had a very small simple partial right after the vomit... I didn't see her right before, but my dad is pretty sure she went from playing to puking... But after she was twitchy/shakey. And she was pretty sober for 20-30 min after so it is possible. I was dreading "the big one" so I checked her a lot last night... and I am SO exhausted. Keeping up with my kiddos at work today was kinda hard. She is acting much better today though. Chris stayed home with her today and then when I got home to be with her he went to work. She took a 4 hour nap this afternoon and when she woke up she was much happier. She isn't real interested in food, but that's ok cause she is thirsty. I don't mind the food thing as long as she is staying hydrated.

Thanks for the support.
MegNJaxMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote