View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone, I am staying here at this forum. I see the same ole same ole over there. I didn't register but looked to see if any of our friends had posted. There was a post by ...oh geez, can't remember her name now but she has a mom with alzheimers who she takes care of and when we were still at OBT she had got a pool...anyone remember her? Anyway she had posted there and since I didn't join I couldn't tell her where we are. Can somebody else PM her and let her know about this wonderful home we have here?

None of us should ever feel like we are a drag Ok. We all have good and bad days and I am guilty of not always saying anything when I get down. Usually I will look here and find something funny or just seeing my cyber friends helps. So please everyone join in because the more the merrier.

Speaking of merrier, where is our Jan? Are you OK? I worry about you girl.
I need a cheer to get me on my feet!! ...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote