View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 06:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default few daze late...lol

Well tis the story of my life..I am just a bit late sometimes..So here goes..
I kinda hopped around on the boards.I visited the spinal boards and the chronic pain and fibro boards.I also posted under the name{alwaysrunnin}
But this looked like fun-Also i just love animals..heehee
I have 2 cats now.I have had my indoor cat for 7 years.He is always by my side day and night.Even when i'm online.He will try to get up in my chair w/me.Of course with all my pillows i use for comfort-theres just no room.So he will get back down and just lay beside me on the floor.
Yet he will always try..LOL
Now about the other cat in my life.She has to stay outside.;0(..Since i dont have the money to get her shots and such to make it safe for her to be in the house with my other witty!
I found her out in the backyard back on june 29th.
She was severely underfed and crying!!
I normally dont feed the cats that come in our backyard,but she just kinda stole my heart!So this past summer she has been my outdoor precious baby..Thats what i call her...She kept me company when i wandered out there to just get outta this house!!
She has her own lil box and pillow bed right outside the door...lol
My indoor wittie does'nt like her much..He always gives me a glare when i come in ..LOL
I always make sure i wash my hands-then give him plenty of lovin and convo too ..but he just dont like the whole idea !!!
I just love my cats..Whether inside or outside-When im in pain and just think this whole world sux.They are there to give me unconditional love-always!!!

I have'nt been able to work since early june.So my life is pretty boring these days.I just started driving again 2 weeks ago as well..So its been a rough summer for me..
I basically just checked BT everyday...LOL
My mom came and picked me up once a week so i could get outta here.Bless my lilmomma.I just dunno what i would do w/out her!!!

Linda i hope your flare up of pain ease very soon 4 you!!!!
Wittessa thank you for all you do around here to keep these boards alive and kickin each day!!!I see all of your posts woman!!LOL
I hope i see more posts here too.I missed everyone so much!!!
Take care~
Kell

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote