View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 10:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jane, I am also on 4 other medications so that is my concern about taking too much medicine and what it is doing to me. I am taking skelaxin, pamelor, gabitril and zanaflex in addition to the lortab and now she wants to add the fioricit. I know that skelaxin and zanaflex are both muscle relaxers so i take the skelaxin during the day and one 4mg zanaflex at night to help me sleep. I do have a headache every day, it just varies in intensity. I also have syringomyelia along with many spinal problems so the pain is pretty much there all the time but I am trying to learn to live with it. Maybe I should talk to her about other options instead of the lortab. I also wonder how often should I have a blood workup? Thanks for all the input I really do appreciate all of the shared knowledge...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote