View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 02:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hay there hope every one is doing fine considering the winter we all have been having here it is starting to feel like spring and every one has been getting the spring fever. Will i saw Doctor Kerby yesterday and she said the good news is she can't find any thing else wrong with me other then what i all ready have wrong. Bad news she has no idea why i have tremors in my right arm. She made a wired commit about it may be the way i am dealing with my injuries. To me that sound like she was saying its all in my head or i am faking it or something. I also talked to my case nurse at comp and now she is saying my doctor said yes to me going to the pain clinic. it is a bout 25 min from were i live but because i can't drive i might have to stay at a hotel for six weeks will i go to the clinic. I told her that is not the place for me i need a doc who deals with pain and getting it under control not work harding not yet anyways being that i haven't healed form the first surgery and i haven't had any thing done to my left arm as of yet. As will that Bethune stopped all that physio because it just causes me to stay in a constant flair. So finely after a half hour of disusing the pros for her and all the cons that i had she said i could go a head and start message therapy and when i see my family doc to figure out what we are going to do and let her know so she can do what ever she has to then. So i am clad that she is not going to push this clinic because i know its not the answer right now getting a pain doctor to find a way to get me under control so i can find a way to get back to some kind of work. I truly hope i don't have to start fighting with my doctors they have been so good with working with me i just hope that it does not change now. Has any one else seen or seeing a pain doctor and what have they done and have they helped? If any one can let me know i would appreciate it ok bye for now.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tshadow (03-13-2008)