View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 03:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Do I scream, or do I cry??

As many of ya know from my other thread in here, son's undergoing chemo for testicular cancer. We had him into ER last evening due to a severe reaction to one of the chemicals they use in chemo. This one is only given on Tuesdays...been told it's the harshest of the 3 he's receiving. All last nite after he got home, he was saying how he needs to just stay in the rest of the week & stay away from others since his immune system's rock bottom right now.
I just called his house, his cell phone, and his girlfriends cell...no answer anywhere. I have this strong feeling that he's gone to lunch with her and her parents to celebrate her mom's birthday. Why the sudden change from last nite? Why do I feel like the 5 hrs that we spent in ER were for nothing? How do I get them to stay home, clean up their own house, and battle this cancer head on?? I just want to sit and bawl right now.

Marilyn

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote