View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 04:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Corky, his reaction is not all that atypical for someone facing such serious issues.

Coping requirements are different for each person - some need time and space and some sense of release, from everything - even friends and family or their closest support, in order to get back into the grind of every day chores.

For others, their every day routines are their solace and connection to a sense of order and purpose. Ironing clothes, taking care of the plants, doing such things are reassuring for these types.

And some, like me, find salvation in a sunset, and rest and work better once its beauty has been digested. Until then, we're restless and no amount of order will suffice.

It's good that you are aware of your son. It shows your love. But his airing of his concerns in this manner may be known, only unto himself and may only make sense to him.

You are both in my prayers.
John 16:33 “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer;I have overcome the world.”
Lasgo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote