View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just posted a note to someone about this same issue. How do you know what is MS and what is not.

Our bodies are very complex and I think it would be a mistake to blame every thing that is going wrong on MS.

Hormones can do a job on our bodies. Giving birth, accidents, the process of aging. Even stress. Life is stressful. Stress can cause major issues with our health.

I don't believe stress is the cause of MS, but I do think it puts our bodies in a weakned state that can trigger things like MS. Anyway....I may be waym off in my thinking, but it is what I believe.

I think you did the right thing by calling both doctors. Let them figure it out if they can.

LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motors Mommy View Post
When do you know who to call when you arent feeling well? some symptoms can be MS, Medication side effects or something totally else.
So how do you know????

Other than MS, I also have Scoliosis, IBS, allergies of all types, Headaches, STRESS, etc.

Im on Cymbalta and Rebif. I recently finished a Rx for steroids after having a bad reaction to meds given to me during a biopsy at my GYN. Not to mention the latex allergy the doctor forgot I had!!!!!

**My headaches are coming back more regularly but not as intense as they use to be.
**Having strange pain in joints or bones
**Soreness in breasts.
**Recurrent sinus/coughing.
**Pain/burning in stomach sometimes.
**Constipation.
**Stressing.

etc.

I put a call into both doctors. The family doctor RN made an appt for me but asked if I thought it was MS related. In which i should check with my neuro. The neuro RN has yet to call back but usually tells me to call my regular doc.

Any suggestions??????
Started Avonex February 22 2008 (still progressing)
July 2009 started Betaseron.....

"Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference."
slskckjebw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote