View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 11:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

((((((GF)))))),

I'm so sorry about your nephew. It's so hard to understand WHY. I believe that GOOD people like your nephew are much further along on their journey than we are and they are allowed to transition earlier because of their goodness.

I hope you and your family and your friends come together and support each other through this. It's good to remember what an incredible gift he was in everyone's life.

I'll say a quiet prayer for him tonight.

As for the other. Don't know where you live, but, I believe it's illegal to perform work like that when employees are present.

We had an environmental spill (the junk in the air conditioner) and it caused a lot of us to get sick. The state EPA came in recommended a lot of changes. One of them was that no cleaning (vacuuming or floor cleaning with ammonia-based products) should be performed during the day-time when the employees were there.

There are a lot of people that get sick because of all the crap that's in the environment now. If you KNOW you have a bad reaction to that stuff, you HAVE TO listen to your body and stay out of there until it's safe to go back. YOUR HEALTH is more important than work.

Hugs. Hope you feel better.

Barb

PS: Oh, did you try drinking milk to clear your throat?? My Mom used to have us drink milk or eat a slice of bread (I know the bread is a no-no for you) if we got something caught in our throats.
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote