View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Girl Talk: A "shout out" question to the females out there...

Sorry guys (boys), unless u have periods this question ain't for you!

Ok here is the situation. Ya'll know that really bad flare up that i was having for the past couple of weeks. Well, I might have an partial explanation for that. I woke up this morning and discovered that I had started my period. I know weird topic to talk about on a forum BUTT (pardon the pun) it seemed to have a huge impact on the symptoms. As in the symptoms mitigated (were reduced) greatly "over night".

Before i knew that i had started my menstral cycle (when i had just woken up and for the first time in weeks and could see) I thought that maybe just the reduction in anxiety would be the cause/explanation for getting a good nights sleep and having only very mild double vision this morning.

I'm sure that was part of it, but compared to what i have been through in the past few weeks leading up to my menstral cycle, this is a piece of cheese cake.

I mean the muscle cramps, even the tingling/pins and needles sensation and double vision was not a problem last night/ this morning (respectively). I got my first good night's sleep in weeks. And I still have lots of unknowns but I don't feel as foggy mentally either.

Has any of the other females out there had this experience????

Also has any of the females out there experienced the very light periods, and that being associated with flare ups but the heavier the period starts out the worse the pre-period flare up is????

i think the other part of this could be explained by the mestinon as well. b/c comming off of that was a #$%^^@ (being nice)!

It is weird!!! but Hey I'll take ANY form of relief from these symptoms even if it isn't "typical"!

Give me a shout out gals and let me know what you think, and your experience (if you don't feel conformable posting the reply on this thread then please PM me and let me know). I really am curious if I'm the only one who has ever experienced this?

If you were happy everyday of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a gameshow host! ~ Gabriel Heatter

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. ~ Charlie Brown

When life gives you a ton of lemons, go grab some sugar! It makes the lemonade taste better! - Rachael
bobcatsrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desinie (03-15-2008)