View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Please explain this Spitzer thing to me!!!

Actually, it's not for me. It's for Alan. We have been watching tv. And we know what happened.

Alan wants to know. "How much did he pay the prostitute?" I looked it up and it said "$4300 (just an amount, but let's stick with this one, okay). Let's say, he handed her $4300. Now where do the dummy corporations come in (QAT CONSULTING).

I told Alan "Well, he gave the prostitute $4300 and he gives the agents who made the connection, well he gives them more money".

He says "No, that's wrong". Alan thinks that Eliot Spitzer gave the prostitue something like $200 and all the other money goes to the Prostitution ring.

Now if anyone can break this down (believe me I tried looking this up amid all the hoopla about this stuff on the internet, yahoo). I simply can't find how the whole thing works.

Who gets what??

From reading what you have been reading about Eliot Spitzer, can you please break this down. For example. "Eliot Spitzer gave the prostitute .....????

And he did a wire transfer to the Dummy Corporations in the amount of ????

I mean, I read where some of these Diamond Girls are worth $32,000. But who, in fact gets the $32,000??

So come on, my smart friends, anyone break this down???

Thanks much.

Melody..

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote