View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 07:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

Hi, Liz!! Long-time, no-read :GRIN:

I've been doing pretty good. Had to close my eBay store 'cause they wouldn't stop making the stores 'invisible'. You'll definitely be reading about them in the newspaper AND you can find them by looking for all the RED on the stock market feed :GRIN:

My pain level is up, 'cause one of more new doctors altered one of my scripts -- increased it. I hate it when they do that. Everything was working fine for so long.

Hi, Linda!! :BIG WAVE:

Hi, Kell. Hope you get your answers soon. I remember your username from the other forum. You sound like me :QUOTE: maybe if I feed him, he'll go away :END-QUOTE: :LOL: . My son still haunts me with that one sentence that came out of my mouth a decade and a half ago :GRIN: There were four or five kittens in my backyard together with the deceased Mom one winter a long time go (more than 15 years). One of them was actually throwing his body against my window trying to break it (I found out years and years later that my son had been letting him come in and eat and sleep while I was at work). I didn't want the window broken plus I couldn't sleep because of the screaming and thumping so I opened my mouth and spewed stupidity. Well, the one trying to break the window was a white cat with blue eyes (deaf, American short-hair). I had him for 15 years after that. No one wanted a deaf cat; I couldn't find anyone to take him (I already had four). And, I just COULD NOT get him put down. So he lived with us for over 15 years :GRIN:

Hi, Shotspine. Hugs and love back at'cha'!!

Oh, Liz, I love Maine coon cats. I had one for over 18 years. His name was 'Vanilla' because of the white tummy. But, HE thought his name was 'Baby' 'cause that's what I called him every time he hugged and snuggled me (which was a lot). He knew who buttered his bread :GRIN:

Oh, this'll really crack up all up!! My son and I believe in destiny. And we both believe that if you have a REAL connection with someone or something that it doesn't really end with death. The energy that was your loved one will find a way to come back to you.

WELL, I believe that my orange 'Pumpkin' cat is my ex-husband (my son's Father) come back to drive me insane!! When I was married, my hubby left the closet doors open ALL THE TIME. That is the only fight that our son remembers "Darn, man never closes the closet doors!!". Well, Pumpkin knows how to open doors (everything except the refrigerator). Every morning when I get up, every single door in the apartment is open: closet doors, kitchen cabinet doors. When I'm having a bad day, Pumpkin is always nearby -- that was something that my hubby promised: "I'll always be there for you." Am I weird, or what?? Have to be -- right, I think I'm a talking moose, after all :GRIN:

BIG HUGS for all of you.

Barbara
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote