View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 04:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwifeRM View Post
I think it is is called Home Choice Partners I will double check when I go downstairs...it is on Robinhood Rd.

Just a quick update...the evening of my infusion I started getting nauseated...by that night I was having horrible pain like I was either having a gallbladder attack (although I had mine removed) or a kidney stone...it continued all day yesterday...of course I couldn't get into my doc but I am going today. this may be something totally not Tysabri related but the timing was odd, I have seen that it can cause abd pain and even appendicitis and gallbladder problems as well as we all know the liver issues wondering if anyone else has had this happen?
Thanks for your response. I am not on it but my Neuro was pushing for it before I had my last MRI. Had been on Rebif for a year and with the last MRI showing no new changes, we left it like it is for now. Had I been going on Tysabri, I was not looking forward to a trip to Charlottesville or Duke, which I was told were the closest centers for the Touch infusion.

Sure hope your day today has gotten better and you were able to see your doc and everything is okay. Have a good one.
woodhaven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote