View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 08:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I know how you feel...

I always take an icepack with me in the car for my back. I have ALWAYS been so precise in carrying it back in and putting it in the freezer. BOTH yesterday and today, I have discovered I didn't put it in the freezer and I swear I can picture myself picking it up from the car, how I layed it across my arm and carried it into the house. Then I even "remember" that I laid it on the arm of the couch yesterday and on the kitchen table today. After looking all around the house, yesterday I went back to the car..... you guessed.... it was there in the seat where I had used it. Tonight, I haven't bothered to go check, because I KNOW it must be in the car. (And I have an extra in the freezer for tomorrow).

This is so weird, I DO KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! Isn't it strange how these little things that happen to us, that "regular" people would just say, oh well we all forget things as we get older... but I, my dear friend, know exactly how you feel and visa-versa.... I'm discovering a real bond with my new MS friend.... one I can share with no one else.

Thank you for this!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote