View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Long haul flights and update

Hi, I haven't been around as have had a nasty dose of bronchitis - even though it is the middle of summer over here - weird!!

I was wondering if anybody has experienced long flights and how you coped with it? New Zealand is basically at the bottom of the world and at some stage I will be going to the UK and I really don't know how I will cope with it -the tiredness and noise will be terrible, not to mention the time at customs and bag collecting - to be honest it is putting me off. I can not afford to go first or business class.

Also has anybody been on a cruise and how did you find it? Did you have trouble with balance etc?

And Jeffn, how are you doing? Sissy and Donna?

I still haven't made any decision about going back to work - I don't think I could face walking in the door - guess I have until mid May to decide - have been thinking that I wouldn't mind being some kind of part time advocate for the mild brain injured as the thought of others going through the same poor treatment that I did really upsets me. I still can't handle any kind of pressure - the "have" to dos still upset me. I am coping with the basics ok but that is about it. The best part is that I still can laugh at jokes!

Lynlee
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote