View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Wake up call for Wed Oct. 11~

Good Morning to All,
Lets start all over again and see if we can at least come in for roll call. I know it is easy not to check in when the weather is nice and there is so much outside to do with winter just around the corner. I too am guilty of this. I was washing the vinyl siding and painting the piller's and it was killing me. I had bitten off more than i could chew. When I ask my pastor to help he was kind and has helped me get it ready to sell. Except for the inside it is ready. I am wanting to move first so the floors aren't so cluttered with boxes.

How is your diet coming along? I had gained the last time I weighed. It is so easy to get in the ice cream while its been so warm outside. he weather here is suppose to change today and get colder. I am never ready for it! At least this year I will be living in town where they do clean the roads off when it snows.

Today is a brand new day, so lets all make an effort to stop in and say Hi, k'. If you haven't checked in for day's we miss you. I hope someone knows how Jan is doing. She is the cheerleader around here. We miss you and your cute pix. You all have a good day now.
Hugs,
Billie or BC
Attached Images
File Type: gif !cid_00f601c6e8e9$4f5cbea0$640aa8c0@ccrtc.gif (8.2 KB, 454 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote