View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I would add a dose right before going to bed like 10 or 11 p.m. or maybe just half a pill even. BEST TO CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR as I am not a doctor or a professional of any kind
when I was able to take meds for my pain I took one right before sleeping.4 times a day 6am, 12 noon 5pm, then last one around 11pm and it was neurontin and it helped till I had to up and up and up it... it no longer was usefull as all the meds eventually became useless for me then they realized
what my problem really was that my nerve was snapped and the plates screwed to close to the area of damage. I live where it gets hot ...Florida and I can not handle when it is below 75 degrees. I do not know how everyone else deals with the cold and snow and blaah. when it is windy or breezy ..cold I wear a fleece "neck wrap" pulled up to my eyes covering my face. if its just windy i use a bandanna... so I cant help with the heat bothering you as we are all different and have different things that bother us. yet we all get the ugly pains. maybe and ice pack would help???
well you keep searching and keep your out look positive Melina because you will get control over this I know you will!!!! have you gone to the T.N.A. web site http://www.fpa-support.org/ click on the patient support...
I bet someone there could offer some feed back and support for you in your country. low pain and sunshine .
Peace
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 03-14-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: to add a link
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote