View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lucy.

I can sure relate to your situation. "Have to's" or any pressure situations really send me for a loop too.

I'm also wondering about tips for travelling for both flying and in vehicles. I still get kinda sick in cars and on the bus. I'm trying these bands you wear on your wrist (they apply pressure to special acupressure points for motion sickness) but taking anything like gravol makes me really sick.

MargN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Hi, I haven't been around as have had a nasty dose of bronchitis - even though it is the middle of summer over here - weird!!

I was wondering if anybody has experienced long flights and how you coped with it? New Zealand is basically at the bottom of the world and at some stage I will be going to the UK and I really don't know how I will cope with it -the tiredness and noise will be terrible, not to mention the time at customs and bag collecting - to be honest it is putting me off. I can not afford to go first or business class.

Also has anybody been on a cruise and how did you find it? Did you have trouble with balance etc?

And Jeffn, how are you doing? Sissy and Donna?

I still haven't made any decision about going back to work - I don't think I could face walking in the door - guess I have until mid May to decide - have been thinking that I wouldn't mind being some kind of part time advocate for the mild brain injured as the thought of others going through the same poor treatment that I did really upsets me. I still can't handle any kind of pressure - the "have" to dos still upset me. I am coping with the basics ok but that is about it. The best part is that I still can laugh at jokes!

Lynlee
MargN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote