View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default *blushes*

Actually, applying for disability wasnt a "decision" I "made", so to speak. After my opthamologist appointment, when he wrote on a piece of paper that I was scheduled for an MRI due to vision loss from possible complications of my ACM surgery, hubby had me caged (in the car, cause I stopped driving 3 years ago) and he just TOOK me there saying, "This is it, no matter what you think, we're doing this, and we're doing it now."

So we did the application (actually I think DH gave more info than I did, I was dying of embarrassment). All I could think about was that I must look like some drugged out psychopath, with my dialated pupils, bloodshot eyes, tear stains down my face, and not able to look anyone in the eye, or answer a simple question like "How old are you" without stuttering.

Anywho, thankyou for answering so quickly. I'd actually come in to delete the post (if that's even possible). But since there was a reply, that would look kinda dorky in and of its self, huh? Once again, thank you for your empathy and support.

God Bless you and yours!!!!

Dawn