View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Blush This new pet has had such an impact in my well being...But he's a turtle!

I feel so much better since getting this little turtle, watching him swimming around and seeing him looking up at me makes me feel all giddy and happy. I know he's just a turtle but he's our pet turtle and I am really getting so much out of having him in the house, more then I ever could have imagined to be honest.

It's so wonderful to have a pet again, (it's been over twelve years since we had a cat and I missed having a live critter here with us bcecause my son is autistic and very unpredictable) I bet I am not the only Turtle keeper here am I?
I found an awesome forum too for those of you who are interested in either getting a turtle for your family or just want to learn more about them:

I am more then happy to answer any questions anyone might have about my little Yellow Belly Slider and hope to find I am not the only one here with a beloved aquatic pet.

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (08-21-2008), Burntmarshmallow (03-14-2008), Chemar (03-14-2008), Lasgo (03-14-2008)