View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WOW! Thanks for your responses.A mixed bag but all so informative and useful.
Good to hear from you too Rosebud.Lucky friend. One of your phone calls with your wonderful sense of humour is bound to make her day and I hope your computer gets it`s act together. xxx
Lloyd...sorry but your reply made me smile.It suddenly occurred to me that a waterbed is perhaps not a hot idea for someone with PD, especially if your meds are off!!!
The mind boggles....picture it....your partner clambers into bed and two seconds later are catapulted overboard by six foot waves. lolol. I am crying.
Sorry Lloyd...not laughing at you but with you and this pig of a disease. Sorry you had such a wretched night but hoping you have found your dream mattress now.
Jim...forgive me...I am from the uk and not familiar with the wonderful bed you quote in your reply.The dressing up sounds a whole heap of fun though...enough to take your mind off the PD.Personally I`m into wet suit and flippers. NO? Not sexy enough? AW. That`s where I`m going wrong. The breathing tank on the back doesn`t cut it for you fellas hey? Hmph
Or is it the snorkel? ha ha ha
Greg!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!! A waterbed with a heater???!!! Well I guess it`s one way to bring you up to the boil but I don`t fancy ending up looking like a cooked lobster so maybe I`ll avoid the heated mattress. Water and electricity? Now there`s a thing......
As for the hole....my bum would just displace the whole ruddy lot and I`d wind up being jet propelled through the ceiling.
Peg...hi. A vortex no less. Careering downwards into a plug hole isn`t my idea of a fun ride....ok ....you`ve convinced me.
Back to stealing everybody`s duvet covers I guess.

Have a great day.You`ve made me smile.Thanks.
Love
The "OFF her trolley One"
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote