Thread: Fiberowendy
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi! I am here.....Liz just emailed me the link to this thread. Its been a rough time this summer and fall.
I haven't been able to exercise like I have wanted to and have gained back some of the weight I lost way back. Not happy about it. Unfortunately, I can't really go to the gym right now. About a month ago, I had my first rhizotomy(aka Radio Frequency Ablation) in my left lumbar area and in a couple of weeks I will be getting my right side done. So the recovery has been slow and I've been laying on the couch quite a bit. Unfortunately my depression has come back full blown because of this adding to the problem. Last week, I have been given the tenative diagnosis of Bipolar 2 disorder and given Lamictal (which makes me extremely tired) to try and see if it helps.
So I have been very busy and not really up to going to check out the boards. To be honest, I thought this one was going to be shut down because the original BT was back up. I haven't been able to log on with my screen name there yet...there seems to be a problem. So I haven't been able to post there.
But I am okay just struggling a little. Sorry for dropping out on you guys.
fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote