View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayoKay View Post
wow, Snoodles, that he!!ish experience sounds similar to mine!

except... my dentist is the ONLY private-pay in the entire district (like a state)

and I didn't wanna GO to the free clinics, lol!

I wanted the red-carpet treatment, I guess...

she had other patients backing up, and an emergency to tend to, so after three hours, she GAVE UP trying to get that last bit of root.

oh, and did I remember to tell?

the anaesthetic FAILED to fully numb things...

so, she was trying to, er, um, ROOT around in there, and (GASP!) I could FEEL it!

AIRMAIL hugs, sent speeding northwards to our sweet Snoodley-one!

YUCK!!!

I just had a previously root-canaled & capped molar removed because one root had broken and it had been infected for 18 months. My worst fear was them leaving a piece in there, getting dry socket, and them having to go back in. GACK!!! That didn't happen, thankfully.

After what I've gone through while ignoring this "inflammation" (translation: INFECTION) in my body for sooooo... long, I just wanted to reinterate:

DO NOT LEAVE dental problems unchecked/untreated. . .

Just like any other infection. Doing so may very well cause the MS to flare up constantly. (Seems like common sense, in retrospect ).

Cherie