Thread: Prayers Please
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 04:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Prayers Please

My aunt and uncle were visiting my mom in Tennessee (they live in Michigan). Yesterday he had a heart attack. My mom took him to the ER, the drs couldn't even get a blood pressure! The EKG showed numerous abnormalities. They got him stable and wanted to send him on to another hospital to be admitted to the heart unit for an emergency heart cath. Well! He refused! He signed himself out, signed a paper stating he was leaving against doctors better judgement. I talked with my mom earlier and she said they left to drive back to Michigan. I can't believe how damn hard headed he is being! The doctor told him he was a walking time bomb and that he would be lucky if he made it back to see his dr. I am worried sick about him. I have always been very close to both of them, more like my parents than aunt and uncle. He walked me down the aisle when I got married. I'm rambling I know, but I am so upset. Please say a prayer for him and my aunt. Pray that they make it back to Michigan and he is okay.

Susan

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote