View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 04:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=Joe M;237738]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamity_jane View Post
Hi all, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be welcome in this thread coz although I do have what my doc calls permanent amnesia, it's not from an accident or anything, it was from being attacked as a kid, so I'm not sure I'd have anything in common with your symptoms or not...but I'd still like to be supportive for everybody!

Honey, I fear the same thing! Because of this brain trauma, I have amnesia for basically my whole life!! How we can share ideas and support is easy ... let's begin my talking about what's the toughest thing for you to do!! For me, this support group is like daily therapy!

Jane, a way for you to look at this is ... Maybe today going out in public & being around strangers is brutal... maybe tomorrow it's hearing sounds in church that make your head hurt ... also, you may cry uncontrollably and not know why.

Honey, please just know that I've been thru the same thing & still try to conquer many issues. Talk to me via email if you need some support!! I would love to Chat!

GOOD LUCK HONEY & GOD BLESS!

Joe M

WE ARE ALL HERE FOR EACH OTHER, JANE.
Thank you Joe, it's nice to know there's somebody out there who does understand. Hope we can be support for one another.

Take care and God bless,
k_j
kalamity_jane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote