View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 06:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh my! Yes you are lucky you woke up! Wow! I don't know what up with these anti-depressants. I have had a nasty cold for two weeks with a very unproductive cough. 20 years ago I had pneumonia and broke 3 ribs and tore the cartlidge off my rib cage from coughing. At this point, I am scared and ready to make a visit with my pd. But then 3 days ago I started vomiting and for the last 72 hours my stomach is wrecking havoc. Anti-depressants? Or this new healthy med mix I am doing for mine and my dogs cancer?
Half hour ago I sent my 11 year old out to walk Nina after finding a pile of puke in the dinning room. I watched from the window and Nina held her head down the whole time not at all having a blast like normal when on a walk. I am thinking now that we have overdosed on the new med. When we feel better I will re-introduce them but at a much slower pace. I never ever have naps and today I've taken two. I am just so sick. Ugh!

Looking for hope, this is the weekend, take it easy! That is just so scary to think about what happened to you last night.
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Looking4hope (03-16-2008)