View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kamie

The drops went away after I gave her the Diastat last week. Everything else stayed the same. Friday night we went to the high school football game and forgot her magnet we ended up having to give her diastat again Friday night because of her clusters.

Saturday ended up being the BEST day she has had in weeks, if not months. She was happy, playing, laughing and was over all more "alert"

She went an entire 24 hour period seizure free, which is a fisrt for her in a loooong time. It was the most beautiful day even though it was rainy and cold.

Sunday it was back to life as usual, TC's and several partials. Monday afternoon I got a call back from Leigh and as I expected they wanted to increase her Keppra. but she said to LEAVE the Topamax alone, Dr. P didn't want to change more than one thing at a time anymore with her so we would know where the problem was.

So yesterday morning we increased her Keppra by 1/2 a pill in the morning. Last night the drops came back. It could be a coincidence, but I doubt it. Leigh did say we needed to give it a couple of days to see. She got up and had more CP's and went on to school. We will see when she gets home. The kids take a nap at 1, so I plan on calling once they have had time to get settled to see how things have been today.

So.. thats whats been up with us.
Sarah (14) Aspergers Syndrome
Victoria (16) Above Average Teenage sister
Jade (11) my niece, but now also my baby
Jacob (6) Possible Aspergers, but we have to sort through his anger/abandonment issues first
Jackson (4) The sweetest little guy you will ever meet.
Busymommie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote