View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 10:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Actually my chiropractor has had multiple years of neuro-type training to conduct evals that he had to be certified to do. And now some do have evaluation tools that 'read" your electro-magnetic energy which is a very REAL thing.

Chiros actually have many more classroom hours in the areas of the spine, nurtrition, nerve pathways, for example than the ave MeD student. but they cannot Diagnose. Dont underestimate them, especially ones that are highly trained. BUt yes you need to be careful too.

More and more MDs are now appreciative of their specific training and ability to help correct problems originating from the spine. My chiro does not manipulate the vertebrae like the typical ones do, but rather "READS" the relexes and follows the nerve pathways to see where the electrical energy from the brain may be trapped or "pinched" .. and he can release those bundles so that the brain gets to the "injured", sublaxted or traumatized area and assists the healing process.

I trust my chiro 100% as he saved me when I was no longer able to sit or could hardly walk. Good luck

Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote