View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 12:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Doody, but I'm a mess. I can add a sore neck to my list of damages. Putting the possible concussion aside and the fear of the what might have been's, I don't know how I feel about this med transition. I feel really messed up. I have titrated down to 5mg Lexapro and up to 50 Zoloft. I miss the Lexapro. I felt it helped with the anxiety, too soon to tell with the depression on the Zoloft.

I didn't go to bed til after .... Oh.... I don't remember.... Well, that isn't a good sign, is it? I just got up... and it what... 1:30 in the afternoon

I think I was starting to say that I think I messed myself up a little after I went down on the Lexapro, the 2mg Lunesta wasn't working and I starting augmenting it with Klonipin because I didn't want to pay the $40 copay for the 3mg Lunesta which I had a script. I was on Ambien for a year but I could barely get 3 hours of sleep a night and that was the CR (the long acting one). I think Lunesta is one of the better ones with regards to the issues that you are talking about.

As far as my incident the other night, I think I had the triple whammy. Any one of those issue going on wouldn't have cause me to pass out like that...

Thanks for letting me ramble... I am wound up tighter than a drum...

I think I'd better get out for a walk. I haven't seen the light of day in a long time....

Oh, and get that Lunesta filled... and quit the Klonapin which I had bragged that I hadn't taken any since I went up on the Lexapro to 30mg, which turned out to be too much.

See.... I told you I was rambling..

Love,

Hope
Looking4hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote