View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

You make some very good points, Sally. However, I do believe that for SOME of us, LDN can make THAT much difference in our lives. When it does, it's hard not to scream it at the top of our lungs.

One thing about LDN is that it only stays in your system for about 18 hrs (if I recall the # correctly). It's effects seem to last a little longer for me, but if I am not on it for more than a day, I feel it BIG TIME!!! I've had plenty of opportunities to test that theory, even blindly.

I have had this disease a long time now, and I my pattern of attacks and disability had become consistent, or worsening over the last several years. LDN has changed all of that for me, including reducing my EDSS.

I know it doesn't work for everyone, and some people have less change/improvements. But, I truly believe it is having a significant impact on progression, relapses, and symptoms, FOR ME.

JMHO

Cherie