View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 01:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so upset. Nina is in the hospital right now and I am already staring at a bill of 1k. Her regular vet is in Mexico so this new guy, who doesn't know anything about her said this has probably been caused by the flaxseed oil and that she may have pancreaitis (spelling?). I am devestated to think that I did this to her when I was trying to save her life. Her tumor is actually smaller today, so I know it must have been having an affect on it. Her overall behavior has been great until last night. By the time I got out of the shower this morning she was still standing in the same position with her head hung low. She refused to lay down. As sick as I've been I can't believe I lifted her 60lbs compared to my 110 in the back of my suv. Normally Nina loves her rides and looks out the windows the whole time. She never even lifted her head off the floor after I laid her down and covered her with her blankie. When we got there, they were just opening up and came out with a stretcher. From there, I just laid on the floor with her till the doctor came in.

I plead for all your prays. We are all devestated. I really wish I knew how to post her picture so you could put a face with her name. She looks much like a wolf, but with ice white pale blue eyes. Her beauty mark eyeliner makes her just beautiful. Everywhere I go people comment about how beautiful she is. Gee I hope I look that good when Im 98!

Thank you for all the blessings
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote