View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
I don't LIKE it, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm not going to be what I once was, so I might as well get over it and get on with my life.
B2Y, I feel that everyone has a new "normal" each day they wake up and take on the day.

None of us are the same person we were yesterday. Life's events - no matter how inconsequential - change us daily. Something we see, something we hear or something we do changes us just a little.

So, from day to day, our perception of what our "normal" is changes.

Since everyone is different and reacts to negative and positive experiences differently what may seem normal to me or you may seem strange to someone else. What may seem strange to someone else may seem quite normal to me or you.

I guess what I'm trying to say is who knows what normal is? For me - in my life - everything I do is normal for me. If I were to try and run across my yard that would not be normal for me because I can't run anymore. I'd fall flat on my face. For those who can still run - this is not normal. For me - it is.

Did that make any sense at all??
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (03-17-2008), the Bird (03-17-2008)