View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 09:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Klamity, I use a tape recorder too and also keep a small pocket size notebook with me at all times, to write down any thoughts I don't want to lose or where I put something. Try writing out the instructions, when you can think of them, for the washer dryer, coffe pot, etc. I have had to make notes because I kept forgetting to put the clothes on the right load size. It has been a year for me and at the age of 65 now I also have some normal aging issues so I get double whammy sometimes.
My husband is afraid I am going to burn down the house while cooking when he is not home, so I am beginning to use the crock pot. At least it won't set the house on fire when I think I am cutting on the right eye on the stove and cut the wrong one. I also set a clock when I cook to remeind me I am cooking. If I am not looking at what I am doing like cooking or washing clothes I forget about it! Can't drive anymore either due to my attention span being so short driving. I look off the road and forget to look back at it! Whoops, that is not to safe. Gaye
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kalamity_jane (03-26-2008)