View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 06:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default so far so good

my week is going good. Tomorrow I pick up my daughter in Seattle from University of Washington. She is a freshman there, however she absolutely hates it. She is just not a big campus person, so she is transfering to a small university near home called Eastern Washington Univ in Cheney Washington. She will be living at home which is fine with me as she is wonderful company and a joy to be around (most of the time).
Work is going fine, but am tiring alot more frequently, parkinsons or after affects of cold? Thank goodness for couch in ladies room where I retreat for quick 15 min breaks.
I am going to studio today after work to do some glass work. This is always the highlite of my week. It is better than any antidepressant. I have been lampworking for 1.5 yrs now, Last week took a sculpture class and made some nice aquatic sculptures. Both my daughters want me to make them one, so I have something to practice when I get there.
I like your analogy to a rusty sprocket Stevem. You are always good with words. Hope the rest of your week goes well.

a
libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote