View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 09:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You have to create a new game?

Hmmm. Well, ok, I just thought of this. A game where this thing rotates and fish open their mouths and have a magnet in them and you pretend to fish and make the end of your rod go into the mouth when it's opened, and you retrieve the fish and the person with the most fish wins...well don't do that cause it's been invented, but......

What if you used those fish and put numbers on the bottom of the fish, skipped the annoying rotating thing the real game uses and the players could race across a fake pond you could draw. Maybe lily pads or rocks could be used to represent each square/space in kayaks. Besides numbers on the bottom of the fish, you could have other things....like PLUNK means your kayak tipped and you have to start over, SWITCH let's you switch places with another player. Now, at the end of the pond is Niagra Falls, so the LAST person on the board wins.

Anyhooo...it's pretty juevenile, I'm sure it could be more interesting and challenging - it's needs more strategy, but I just thought of it so said it.
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote