View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 08:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone for your prayers and words of support.

It was a very rough night. Jake slept with me......were neiter one used to that....he had two nightmares and ended up crying so hard he threw uo....I made i over the sink ith him both times....Saved the bed.....
Not to mention we had massive storm come through and rained all night and still is...

My face and eyes are so swollen I can barley see......

Jake wathes Scooby Doo...Insainly crazy about it...but......I worry it might be the reason for the nightmares............(he has them EVERYNIGHT)...now what could a 2 year old be so worried and scared of to have them like that?

He kept grabbing his left ear and crying oooowwwweee.....But he wasnt even awake. I gave him some motrin this morning I am already praying for naps through out the day...

Guess the new job will have to wait......dont have any one to watch Jake....
If the hospital wasn so far I would take him there and go back and get him when I got off but has a tank of gas......might as well not even work today ...wont make that muh money lol...

anyway...thanks again all for the prayers. I have not heard anything this morning...but will update when I do.
FlyFishin Momma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (03-18-2008), hollym (03-18-2008), momXseven (03-18-2008), MSCherokee (03-18-2008), soxmom (03-18-2008)