View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

You actually like to hold lizards??

I touched a snake once. It was at a bazaar near my home. We all went and there was this guy with this boa constrictor (a really big one). and he was walking around and everyone was saying "oh, snakes are slimy, snakes are yukky" and I said out loud "no they are not slimy". So some one dared me to touch the snake. I said "no problem" and I started to pet it (only bcause I knew that snakes ARE NOT SLIMY).

Alan thought I lost my mind. I said "go ahead and touch it". He said "are you kidding". The kids around me thought I was cool.

That's me. A person who hates, bugs, but I'll touch a snake. Go and figure.

Oh, I hate rodents. OF ANY KIND.

Once when I was 22, I took a trip to California with my friend. We ended up staying at my Uncle's house for the weekend.

I will never forget walking up to his daughter's bedroom (she was about 12.) She opens the door and there's a mouse sitting on her shoulder. I stopped dead in my tracks. I could NOT MOVE!!!

I remember my Uncle saying quietly and softly "Cathy, put your mouse back in his cage, Melody's afraid". All my mind kept registering was that THIS WAS HER PET!!!

Good lord. She actually had a mouse for a pet.

I bet all of you have mouse stories of your own.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote