Thread: eye problem
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 06:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default eye problem

Hello everyone.
I have been hovering around reading the post for a couple of months. I have posted once or twice. I do not have a dx, yet. But I do have a question about vision problems. I have blurry vision in spots only, that comes and goes. It may last 2 weeks and then disapear for 2 weeks. I see sparkles off the the sides and top and bottom of my line of vision. I sometimes have pain upon eye movement or touching my eye when it is closed. Sometime I see the color blue when Iam reading somthing, like a few lines down (I know that sounds strange) And somtimes I get flashes of light in my eyes in the middle of the night. Because Iam fearing MS, I went to see an opthomalogist. He checked my optic never and my feild of vision. He said although I had a lot of sx of an MS eye, my optci nerve and my eyes ingeneral are healthy, Thank God. I do have lesions but they are not sure why, could be lyme or migrains. My question is can I trust what the eye doc said? Do I have to see a different kind of eye doctor? I have to have one more MRI but I have not scheduled it yet.

Personaly Iam leaning towards lyme. The tests all came back neg. But someone has just suggested that I find a good lyme literate medical doctor before crossing off lyme.

Thanks for any responses
cat265 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote