View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 08:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the replies

Erin: I am doing my course online. I'm not allowed to use word for corrections in spelling or use macros yet. I am actually an expert with Office 2007, it's not my weakness...but thanks for the ideas. I plan to do that when I'm allowed to.

AVG: I have some legal experience...never thought about jumping that way, but who knows! Thanks for the idea that I can take this to other areas someday too!

AZJ: Thanks for the encouragement...it means so much right now!

Chris: Yes, I am using that format too...that would be the "History and Physical Examination" report. The one I used is an "Office note" and the format is different...I like the H&P much better, easier to follow, and it flows so much better. I'm currently doing H&P, Office notes and ER visits....who knows what else they will throw at me! The one I posted is the correct format, no errors!! That's why I'm having trouble with it. Ears are clear...why not EARS: Are clear. Why is it Extremities without lesions. Instead of Extremities: Without lesions. Do you understand now?

I know I'm going to get this, I just like to be perfect NOW!!! Not later!!! I hate it that I have to go another year and a half....I'll probably be so proud of myself when this is done that I will CRY!! LOL!!!

Thanks!!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote